Ok so I have not quite figured out how it happened but this last transfer of the mission is going by in the speed of light. sheesh! everyone told me it happens like that, but I wasn't expecting it to happen as fast as it is. I got to make the most of the time that I have left...
This past week I have watched the Restoration film a ton and a few times in Tagalog... it is really amazing that no matter what language it is in the spirit testifies of the truthfulness of all that Joseph Smith experienced whether I understand every word or not. I love love love this gospel.... I have no doubt that it is true and the fact that this gospel is going forth boldly noble and independently in so many languages and lands just makes my heart swell with joy.
Me and my companion have started teaching the young wife of a member, they are a newlywed couple and he was previously inactive but has since returned and I have been waiting 5 transfers for his wife to accept to hear the missionary lessons. She comes to church nearly every week, however she is very independent and doesn't like to feel pushed, like most of us... needless to say I was absolutely stoked when we were asked to start the lessons with her! I have seen so many part member families here and the faith hope and desire of the active family members is nearly overwhelming. This gospel really is created for the family.
Yesterday we had a scone night at the sommerfeldts house and as usual it was way fun. It never ceases to amaze me that if the desire is there you can communicate with anyone whether or not you speak the same language.
This week is free museum week so me and my companion have big plans to see all that we can in one p-day... It is gonna be a full day. I am excited.
I hope you all know how much I love you and how grateful I am for you and your prayers and your support... if I have neglected any of you in my letter response time I am sorry.... I am working on it.
Have an amazing week!!!
The Dirty Dash
9 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment