Hey everyone, sorry this is late, and is gonna be really short and lame.
I am still alive and kicking even if I do finish the mission in a week! yikes!!! it really does not seem like it is happening. I seriously love my mission and I am so so so grateful for it!
this week we were super busy and all over the place like usual. I think the coolest things from this week would be....
It is sunny!!! I love the sunshine! it is getting to the point where it is almost too hot but not quite and I am glad I won't have to be here for that too hot phase that is quickly approaching.
We have awesome investigators who I love. One of which has a brother in Peru who is preparing for a mission and doesn't know she is learning about the church or attending.
We made friends with the owners of a real cool little shop down by the trevi fountain and they gave me a great deal on a cool souvenir.. ha ha and we gave them a book of Mormon.
We have awesome members with amazing testimonies and faith.
And we might have volunteered the Rome 3 sisters to help an 80 year old women clean up after her 26 cats.... ha ha...
oh good times.
I love you all!!!!
buona settimana tutti!!
The Dirty Dash
9 years ago


2 comments:
I have loved reading your blog, Sorella Swenson! I am Sorella Maero's mom. I started reading you blog before she even went into the MTC - once I knew she was going to Italy. I'm so glad she got to know you! I will be going to meet her in Rome and then she'll be coming back to Utah June 25th. I just want to say that she loved getting to know you and serving in the Italy Rome mission with you and so many other amazing missionary sisters. I wish you the best in all you do. If you ever want to contact Sorella (Amanda) Maero, our home number is (801) 431-0027. Otherwise I'm sure she'll see you at a missionary reunion! Gog bless you and travel safely! Carol Maero Fetzer
Ciao Sorella Swenson,
This is Sorealla Maero's mom. I just want to tell you how much I have appreciated reading your blog for additional news of the Italy Rome mission. I actually found it and started reading it before Sorella Maero ever went into the MTC - when we learned she would be going to Italy. Just want to wish you safe travels and if you ever want to say "Ciao" to Sorella (Amanda) Maero, our home number is (801) 431-0027. She really loved getting to know you. All the best to you in your future endeavors. Carol Maero Fetzer
Post a Comment